Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy New Year!

I'm dusting my blog off and commited to following through on one of my New Year's resolutions - to post regularly. I have much to write and it's just a matter of putting thoughts together and applying fingers to the keyboard. Sounds so simple, doesn't it?

Since Google has added features to Blogger, it will make it easier to get less caught up in the technical aspects of applying html to the css. I'm jazzed!

Watch for a new look to my blog with content that I hope you will find informative and interesting!

I hope all who wander in have a safe, joyful, healthy and prosperous 2007!

Mo

4 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger twysp2 said...

Hi Mo! Just wandering around trying to get my BLOG up and goin' and clicked on yours. Wishing you and Darrell the bestest of the bestest for 07. I made a resolution for a blog and web site...we will see what the future holds.
Hugs,
~Marla~

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger twysp2 said...

Hi Mo,
Can you beleive I just did a google search for twysp2shoesandmore and your Ponder site came up--but not mine. Hope all is well with you and Darrell. I need to focus now after the holidays, the flu, then a cruise, then the flu again. I'ma workin' on it.
Hugs,
~Marla~

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Mo said...

{{{Hi Marla!}}}

I'm glad you're feeling better! Sounds like the holidays were wild with fun & flu?

The last month has been filled with changes to our websites, store and a new blog - http://motreasures.blogspot.com/

We've accomplished a lot in the last month and still have much to do!

Dust off that blog and share with us your cruise experience! I bet it was wonderful - and right now, anyplace that is warmer than here would be a joy.

A cruise sounds like a perfect place to wear your cool Hawaiian shirts (going to have to check spelling on that :-) And always beautiful shoes.

Take care, Dear Friend!
Mo

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger twysp2 said...

Hi Mo--Gosh you have been busy. I could not post on your NEW blog b/c ? What does the friend's email address above mean. I put yours in so I do not know if this will go thru.(it did not) Just wanting you to know I try to keep up with you "fast pacers" even tho it might not seem like it at times. Posted here---http://twysp2shoesandmore.blogspot.com/ check it out. Hugs, ~Marla~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home