Saturday, September 03, 2005

Welcome to Motreasures to Ponder!

WhooHoo! I am making a mightiful leap into the electronic media of Blogging! Another mind-blowing adventure in the Cyberworld.

I'm jazzed at the thought of sharing my musings on life in the cyberworld and life in the north woods of Minnesota!

The summer of 2005 has been an eventful one in my on-line auction world. When I came to Overstock, I was and am still a huge etail fan. What can I say, I love shopping from home in my sweats, and CS has always been great and the quality of their product outstanding! Ahhhh such was the joy of shopping pre-lay-offs. ;-)

I digress,...,I still remember the thrill of seeing the article in auctionbytes announcing Overstock was expanding to do auctions. Too cool! I signed up and started listing. Trusted Overstock Auction Sellers Affiliate was an idea given birth to and the first documents created on my birthday. I spent the day at my computer, and Darrell kept asking me what I wanted to do. I was doing it and he was helping by talking through the ideas and explaining the technical aspects/opportunities. That was the end of May.

The summer is almost over now, and we have an incredible Affiliation that has been received very well by many, far more than we had anticipated at this point. Our success is translating into additional sales for those that are actively participating.

I shall continue this on another day,....

Peace!
Mo

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Twig said...

Woohoooo! Way to go Mo! :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home